Basic grade/Mold sheet
It is a basic sheet which has basic characteristics of polycarbonate resin. We have a general sheet which is excellent in smoothness, and a sheet with a surface which is formed in a matte and fog pattern, and thus can respond to a wide variety of needs through development with wide range of color variation and plate thickness lineup.
- Wide variations of colors and plate thickness
- Excellent in shock resistance
- It has a feature in which the flame goes out when moved away from a flame source, and there is less concern over toxic gas compared to plastics.
- Working temperature has a wide range from -40℃ to +125℃
- Products with the certification DW-9054 are also available
- Product type complying with the Japanese Food Sanitation Act is also available
- Processing of cutting, drilling, and heat forming are easy
- Specific gravity 1.2
|CARBOGLASS?||Polish||11 colors||General sheet with wide range of color variations|
|CARBOGLASS?||Frost (one surface)||4 colors||Matte pattern on one surface/Polish on one surface|
|CARBOGLASS?||Frost (both surfaces)||2 colors||Matte pattern on both surfaces|
|CARBOGLASS?||Fog||Clear||Fog pattern on one surface/Matte pattern on one surface|
- Since March 1, 2014, sales of LEXAN 90316 have been transferred to SABIC Innovative Plastics Japan Ltd.
High quality polycarbonate sheet with excellent surface smoothness. It allows designs with a free image through strength which other transparent materials do not have, and good formability. As for the color variations, there are 11 colors in total, and can be selected suited to the design. In the case of use outdoors, please specify SG coating (weather resistant processing).
Sheet with the surface formed in a matte pattern. It can cut visibility while allowing lighting, and has a feature in which there is less concern over a minute surface flaw. In the case of use outdoors, please specify SG coating (weather resistant processing).
Sheet which is formed in a fog pattern of a figured glass. (Matte pattern is applied on the back surface.) In the case of use outdoors, please specify SG coating (weather resistant processing). (Matte pattern surface of the back surface is applied on the surface with weather resistance.)
- Synthetic Fused Silica Glass - AQ series
- Synthetic Quartz Crystal CQ
- Silicon Carbide
- CMP Slurry
- Glass substrate for semiconductor packaging
- Through Glass Vias
- High refractive index glass
- Glass Ceramics Substrate
- Optical Planar Devices
- IR cut filter
- Aspherical Glass Lenses
- Aspherical Glass Molded Lenses (Chalcogenide Glass)
- Micro Lens Array
- Polycarbonate Sheet, Thin Sheet, Film
- Glass Frit,Glass Pastes and Low Temperature Hermetic Sealing Parts